Tuesday 23 July 2013

PLEASE HELP:Another Woman is After My Man



A regular reader of this blog post this to us via our email today,she really needs you advise about her relationship, and please kindly give your advise please....

I am confused  and I need advice. My fiance(we are planning to get married next year) and I  attend a fellowship together,we hold leadership positions. There  is this girl that attends the fellowship,she  is tripping badly that people have noticed,someone even called her to order.


Just Recently,I noticed he deleted his a chat on bbm with her. I confronted  and he said the convo was inappropriate. I told him that as a leader,there shouldn't be such familiarity with these people  and he apologised. He said she was just telling him about her toasters  and I made it clear to him that she  is only telling him that she  is hot that he would Бέ foolish not to want her.

She also started calling/pinging me recently,at the end of every convo she wud ask of my fiance. She went to his workplace area  and tried to set up a date with him but he didnt go cos he was busy. She  is getting bolder by the day,what do I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment